Skip to main content

The Great Blessing of Hitting Rock Bottom.

I am SO very grateful that I hit an all time low in the Fall of 2017 so that I was willing to seek the help I needed. I really don't think I would have been up to being pregnant again or welcoming this sweet little man in to our family had it not been for the medical, mental, emotional and spiritual progress I've been helped to make since then. I'll be eternally grateful ♥️

After my therapy appointment last Friday I headed back to my van and through tears thanked my Heavenly Father for the gift that therapy has been. I've said it before and I will say it forever, it has been life-changing. I now see each day as a gift to live. My anxiety is most often replaced with calm and conscious choices and intentionally taking on my opportunities. I feel so much more love for my children and truly take joy in being with them. I look forward to using my gifts to bring beauty in to the world, to bless the lives of others and help them recognize their gifts. My priorities have become more clear and I feel a sense of purpose and satisfaction. What a HUGE difference from the life I was living before! (Read about why I started therapy)

If you feel stuck, miserable, hopeless and dissatisfied with your current reality, seek out help. Ask God where to turn. He can lead you to the best resources for you personally. Life isn't to just be endured but enjoyed. I truly believe that we can even feel joy in our hardest moments. Each of us have specific gifts to fulfill our missions here on Earth. The more that we identity them and intentionally take on each day using them to enrich our lives and to bless others, the more fulfillment, satisfaction and contentment we will feel.

Comments