Skip to main content

OUR Project.

Do any of you remember my post about the Father's Workshop? (Read full post here)  Well it was just about a year ago that I felt inspired to start this blog and since then I have very much felt that this is a project that God has called me into His "workshop" to do together.

For months my blog was dormant, nothing came for me to share.  But within the last month I feel God beckoning to me to come, work with Him, follow His promptings, learn from His wisdom, hone my gifts, try my hand at new ones, share what He puts in to my mind & heart and spend time with Him.  It has been a sweet sweet time.

I'm amazed at how ideas will just flow as I sit down to type.  I am learning just as much as I am sharing.  If I ever seem extra enthusiastic about a concept, allegory, perspective or paradigm shift it is because God is the one teaching them to me and I feel the power of what He is showing me... and can't help but share it with you! :0)

With that in mind, along the way there have been abstract ideas that I haven't quite been able to convey through photographs or words.  I have felt a gentle nudge to try my hand at drawing to express these ideas.  Though I honestly feel a little sheepish (because it's a bit out of my comfort zone), I had the idea to create a cartoon version of myself...

(What if we call her Sharing Sarah?  And BTW, she's going to be rocking the messy bun for awhile because can we say postpartum hair loss??)

I have not been drawing or water coloring for long, but I'm going to be brave and hone this skill as I am using it to better convey messages to you.

Thanks for joining me on my journey!  It means a lot to read your comments and receive messages about how you are being uplifted, inspired and encouraged.

If you don't want to miss a post, go to the top right of the screen, click on the 3 lines, and plug in your email to be notified when new posts are up! I really think it will be worth your time and hope it will bring relatable perspective, truth, hope and light to your day ☀️

Comments