Skip to main content

Feelings Friday--2.

Hey All!  Happy Friday. I just wanted to drop in and share some feelings from the last little while...

1. Artistic- We got to attend our postponed water color class.  LOVED it!
2. Pampered- My hubby watched the kids while I tucked myself in bed, ate chocolate and sped read an AWESOME book in time for a book group. (More on that book later.)
3. SUPER frustrated- I wear Vionic orthaheel flip flops around the house because I have plantar fascitis and our puppy chewed up my new pair!!!  Arrgh!  I thought she was laying on our bed, but before I knew it she was under the bed chewing away.  Insert tears.
4. Enlightened- A morning that I had a special experience regarding each of our unique gifts and ability to shine God's light.  I took this outside the temple before going inside. (It was so powerful! Read about it here.)
5. Challenged- Some really difficult moments with my son with ASD.  I was praying to understand him better and that I could identify what I was feeling.  The word challenged came to mind.  I thought it was fitting for both of us for various reasons.
6. Crafty- I sew a lot for my kids, but finally tackled a project I've been wanting to do for myself.  An apron to wear while I sew so that I don't get covered in thread clippings.
7. Invigorated- A morning that I woke up with a lot of energy and was able to tackle the routine (getting my boys fed and to school, shoveling the driveway, getting my daughter to preschool, etc.) by myself so my sleepy husband could get some more sleep.
8. Content- Put on my big girl pants (literally!) and played outside in the snow with my kids.  My son mentioned that he was happy seeing me so happy.
9. Expressive- It's time for a new prescription.  If my eyes are going to age, at least I can pick new frames.  I decided to go out on a limb and get a pair of glasses that make a statement.

What feelings have you noticed lately?  Have you been trying to put words to them?

Comments