Skip to main content

A Glimpse of Where I was.

“The Atonement of Jesus Christ does not just provide a way to clean up messes; it provides the purpose and desire to avoid making more messes. The Atonement doesn’t allow us to ignore our appetites or pretend they don’t matter, but to educate and elevate them.”
― Brad Wilcox, The Continuous Atonement

Before sharing my journey, I'd like to give you a glimpse of where I was at.  Many moments I felt like I was on an emotional roller-coaster, trying to escape the monotony, discontentment or stressors of my life through social media or food.  I was insecure, unsure of my strengths, my choices and who I should be.  I kept waiting and reaching for something else to bring me fulfillment and happiness, but rarely felt it.  The redeeming element in all of this was that I had a firm testimony of a loving Heavenly Father who had sent His perfect son to live & die for us AND who had given me another precious gift of the companionship of the Holy Ghost.  It is the Godhead who kept me going.  It was their love, encouragement, inspiration, divine intervention and support that got me to where I am today.  How very deeply grateful I am!

(Click to enlarge each picture)












Comments